Looks like I left out a step when adding the recipes to the videos, just use these. Thanks to Luna for translating them:
Strawberry Tart (Christmas Tree Style)
18 cm tart shell
2 15cm sponge cakes
About 15 sliced strawberries
2 egg yolks
60 grams sugar
20 grams flour
200 mL milk
Dash of vanilla extract
(1) Beat egg yolks and granulated until whitish, slowly add flour and mix.
(2) Slowly add milk and any remaining flour. Add vanilla.
(3) Cook on medium heat, constantly stirring until it boils and thickens. Reduce heat and stir until smooth.
(4) Cool mixture. Once cooled, stir until it achieves a cream-like consistency.
(5) For whipped cream, beat 200 mL of heavy whipping cream and 20 grams of sugar together until whipped.
(6) For simple syrup, mix 25 grams of sugar with 50 mL water and 5 drops of lemon juice. Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture starts to boil.
(7) Cut the sponge cakes into circles of 15, 12, 9 and 6cm diameters.
(8) Put some simple syrup at the bottom of the tart shell and place the 15 cm cake inside
(9) Layer custard cream, strawberries and the whipped cream on top of the cake
(10) Successively layer on smaller and smaller sponge cakes with the cream and strawberry layers in between. Coat the whole tart in the remaining whipped cream and decorate like a Christmas tree with strawberries and sprinkles.
Gaim Style Orange Baked Cheesecake
250 grams cream cheese
70 grams sugar
180 grams sour cream
40 mL heavy whipping cream
15 grams flour
15 mL orange juice
3 grams orange zest
80 grams graham crackers
40 grams unsalted butter
-Make sure cream cheese and butter are at room temperature
-Crush crackers and combine with butter. Press into thin layer at the bottom of a baking pan and refrigerate until solid
-Preheat oven to 170 degrees C
(1) Stir cream cheese until soft, slowly add sugar. Add eggs one at a time, constantly stirring.
(2) Slowly add sour cream while stirring, add heavy whipping cream once smooth.
(3) Without overstirring, add sifted flour, orange juice, and orange zest.
(4) Pour mixture onto the graham cracker crust and bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes.