So I was adding the list of file names from our spreadsheet to the wiki last night, when I noticed that there are still a lot of mistakes in it.
I mean, the whole thing started rather informally. I was just keeping a list of releases just so we could have that list available if needed. There was a lot of information lost from the early days just from bad record keeping and a lack of backups. Monsier Enter we are not. Toss in a bunch of other cooks dabbling in the pot, human error, and patch work and we've got this wonderful mess of information that we have today.
Really, ignoring the 90 or so missing Decade adventure files, I'd say that the current release number is correct within a plus or minus 50 variance.
But yeah, it's pretty hard to add list of file names to the wiki when there were several series that never had their file names added in the first place. Sometimes information woudl be entered with a different style, so they'd appear in the wrong order. So before adding the files to the wiki, I had to fix the spreadsheet that was the source of my info. XD
By the way, if you ever need a list of files from your folder in windows, just go to command prompt. Go to that directory in command. Then enter the command:
dir /b > FileList.txt
It'll generate a text file with all the file names in that directory. It's pretty neat. Removing the /b will give you a detailed file list. And obviously you can name the text file whatever you want. So this has been takenoko's tips and tricks corner.
Anyway, the wiki should have lists of files. I didn't organize them or anything, but hopefully they're all there. Hopefully this wasn't too boring to read.