1) Are you doing Ginga?
Maybe. One of the translators is going to try, but he has limited time available so it will likely come out in a large batch in a couple months if he does do it.
2) Are you doing Kamen Teacher?
No. Staff have taken a look at it and weren't interested. Just cause it has Kamen in the title doesn't mean we have to do it!
3) Are you doing Hentai Kamen?
4) Are you doing (Insert Movie XYZ title here)?
If we are doing a movie, it will be listed with the movie release date in this forum thread, which is regularly updated.
5) When will (Insert Movie XYZ title here) be released?
Well, has it been released on DVD and Blu-Ray yet? We cannot sub something without the physical media, it is literally impossible. Check the above link to see if it has been released yet. Keep in mind, you still have to factor in shipping from Japan to the US, which can take about a week.
6) Why is there commentary during this movie I downloaded?
Because your media player is old and sucks. The movies usually come with several audio tracks, mono, stereo, better stereo, and commentary. Any decent media player will decide to play only one. Stupid ones will decide "Oh, I should play all of these at once!". WMP is particularly notorious for doing this. Please download a different media player. GOM, VLC and MPC are all very good and can play pretty much any video file with the right codecs. GOM+CCCP is basically the Jesus player. If you're worried about system resources, MPC is only 2 mb and works beautifully.
tl;dr WMP is pewp, get something else.
7) Are you going to pick up (Insert series title here)?
No plans for picking up any new projects until we get some of the current ones done.
8) When is (Episode #) coming out?
Whenever you do.
9) So I heard that there's going to be a paid Toei channel with subtitled KR and SS, how will this affect you?
Please view this forum topic for details regarding our opinions on the matter.
10) Is this the most adorable picture of Luckyuro ever?
Yes. Yes it is.